Wheeeeee I'm back! ("And there was much rejoicing.")

And you MIGHT have been reading this a day earlier (for all those folks who check this site every day), but hey guess what I got: "Down for Maintenance: Blogger is temporarily unavailable due to an unexpected technical problem. Our engineers are working hard to fix Blogger. We will be back up as soon as possible." Stymied again! For once I was FORCED to procrastinate... (Not that it's ever really my fault.)

It's summer, and things are still crazy, but not quite as crazy. I'm taking an online class with Moody (on John's gospel), doing piano stuff with Eric the Piano Guy, wrapping up loose ends at BBC (yes, still), and all the other things I normally do. I may do an internship later this summer, and that's the main thing I'm thinking about these days. More on that later.

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

It's about time!!!!!!