Some News. Or Olds to be precise.

Well hey there fellers. And gellers. Life moves rapidly forward as usual. Summer goes so fast, I swear I saw a snowflake yesterday. Next Wednesday I'll be driving up to New Hartford, New York to meet Vin Upham, the senior pastor at Immanuel Baptist Church, and Clarks Summit will be history for a couple months. I'll be interning doing youth pastoral type stuff (actually just Christian stuff more or less, kinda what we're supposed to be doing, I'll just be doing it full time). Meanwhile, I am happy to just read and do all these chores I'm doing. And stay on top of my online class. (Fell behind for awhile.) Golly...

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations! That is very cool :)

Anonymous said...

Josh...

You're still going to be around PA? Other than going up to NY?! Are you doing more school at BBC?

Man, if you're around I want to hang out! I miss talking with you at meals. Some of my best meals at BBC were with you...

This is Jessie, btw.

Really, lemme know what you're up to. I want to go up and visit the old place sometime and it'd be cool if someone I knew was around.

Pilgrim said...

Hmm I'll be around in the fall for a week or so I think.