Neural Laxative

Garbage garbage garbage CRAAAPPPPPP garbage. Sister Susy sells sea shells why the smell does she bloody fell the wasted grellkin's helter skel. Taller tell bingbongbell Flinga Flanga Farmer Dell the Eastwinds Westward wrickwracked Well was washing wishy fellwind smells that told so well the things I tell.

Today I've been studying wiring diagrams and 3 phase electricity and things that I haven't looked at since I was like twelve and my neurons are getting all coiled up. Cerebral rush hour at 6 on Tuesday, traffic at a complete stop. Caffeine and bad nutrition (rude drivers and unoiled engines) increase the congestion. Cerebral rest sounds best top suggestion, a flagon of logic is flogging my noggin. Soothing is poetry, maybe some Auden. Oh, and some food. Oh, and banks are giving me problems, pray that I will find a way to pay my bills please, thank you. (Enough money for once and no way to send it, Dear Florida I miss Amscot.)

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

good to have you blogging again! remind me to have you over for dinner on wednesday now that i'm back!