A little more.

I am at a public library and the computer tells me that my session will end in fifteen minutes. So this will be brief! Speaking of briefs, I really don't like them.

To the clan of Camerer skeptics: - there you go, Titanic 2!

(...okay so it's not exactly the same as an official announcement..)

My time at cornerstone was intense. The highlights were listening to Shane Claiborne of "The Irresistable Revolution" speak times or so, and talking with Mike and Aaron Weiss (lead guitar and frontman of mewithoutYou).

A Shane quote: "The real tragedy is not that people don't care about poor people, but that they don't KNOW any poor people." Topic for thought: solidarity with people who are much poorer than anyone we probably know.

An Aaron quote (to me): "I think we don't have to worry about anything, and I mean that completely literally."

10 minutes to try and find a poem by Auden to strengthen my soul a little. I have been working really hard; thank God for my breath and my fingers and every minute of life. For the ones who pray, pray for restful sleep for me, and also for my grandma who has trouble sleeping.

Shalom.

2 comments:

Micah said...

i wish i was at cornerstone

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I must confess that I have browsed most of your blog and am not disappointed.

Steve (sdiddle22@hotmail.com)