great scot! i preach tomorrow!


Yes, my doom is sure. (Making comics is WAY more fun...) By the way, I've had a heck of an awful time getting the graphic output on this comic program to come out decent. That's going to drive me completely insane some time between now and the second coming of Jesus.

On a positive note, there's a fantastic storm outside. It's kind of like God saying, "Yup, you're pretty much screwed." I'm just kidding I think I'll be all right.

To a Catholic service, today I went. I learned a few valuable lessons, and got absolved, all in one lucky day! (Okay I didn't get absolved, maybe next time.) The sermon was on the 2nd coming of Jesus, and what do you know it was right out of the red letters! All right I'm done goofing off, I'm going to be ready for this if it's the last thing I do. (Ready, not including being fresh and rested when it comes time to preach.) I hope Eric and Danielle both make it, I'm really looking forward to having some advice from people who aren't classmates.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

okay, i'll be praying for you. you'll do great! pray for matthew. he shot himself in the foot last night...it's pretty bad. um, tell dani hi for me and to email me!

Pilgrim said...

Okay! Oh I obviously finished the sermon, and it went fine. I'm kind of an unnatural speaker (it's so painful to watch the video) but people actually liked the message, so it's all good.

Yeah too bad about matthew.. I don't think it's hit him yet that he's never going to be the same in sports.