Busy busy bee

Wow. Busy. I don't like being busy, but hey here I am. There's a lot of things I'd like to write about or post photos from - trips, Mama B's new baby (Katherine Anne B--), or just some random illustrations or photos or comic strips or ANYTHING .. but one thing keeps me back. I really don't think that anything I write should be just thrown on. I think it needs to be composed. Emails, letters, whatever, they are all creations and I just can't SPEW my random nonsense into whatever I'm writing. (No, I can, but it's better that I not, hehheh.). And I just don't have time =(. Or energy right now. I'm so bloody tired bleehhhh... college, geeeeez..

So here I am, writing whatever nonsense pops into my head. Now see that's brilliant. The over-analyzer will see that this is actually a carefully composed demonstration of irony with many hidden meanings...

Oh, I saw Neil Simon's "The Good Doctor" right here at BBC. I want to scan the ticket; I don't know why, I simply do. Good night.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

josh, you always make me laugh! i wish you wrote something every day...because your blog is definitely the most fun to read when you actually post something. yeah, i hate being busy, too. in fact, last night i was going to go see zoro with a friend--but i cancelled because i needed a break from just "going". it's so weird, i sure don't fit in with ANYBODY i know.

Will said...

Ooh, look! Hidden metonymy coupled with parallel structure makes Mr. Powers' entry especially deep! :)

Alas, I wish it were 75 degrees in the middle of the Michigan mitten...

I'm enjoying your blog--keep up the great work!

Cheers,-Will