Holy Crap I'm Tired

Just one of those days I guess. At least I got most of the important stuff done, but now I've got to start going through the pain of finding a place to live. Which means finding a roommate. And a church, I don't have that. And friends. Oh and I still need full time work on top of this FedEx bajunkum. At least I have an excuse to go to bed early today. Blahhhh.

Oddly enough, work is about the only thing that really gives me a ton of satisfaction these days. There is something very invigorating about throwing boxes around at 3:30 AM. Too bad it barely pays the gas for me to get there.

On my single positive note, so much downtime has helped me get about as organized as I've ever been in my life. Okay, MORE organized than I've ever been, and it's still a work in process. Yay for me.

And on one more negative note: Wal-Mart doesn't have any baseballs OR baseball bats. WTF mate?

0 comments: