A Wii Bit of Anticipation

I'm looking forward to a couple games for the Nintendo Wii. I think they are both launch titles. The first is the new Zelda. A couple entries ago I mentioned that I used to dream about Zelda: The Ocarina of Time before falling asleep. I was obsessed. Well, that was three Zelda games ago (not including a bunch for the gameboy). They're making a sequel to Ocarina of Time (at least stylistically), and it's starting to look like it has potential. I can't wait to bite my teeth into it. (Hopefully I won't have to buy a wii - I'll just have to find friends who will buy it.)

As for the new Rayman game, "Rayman: Raving Rabbits", what can I say? It has rabid, raving rabbits with space saucers and dance offs and shooting each other with plunger-guns. Who could possibly resist?

For those of you buried under a rock (or simply too caught up in the world of adult responsibilities), the Nintendo Wii uses a different way to control games. Instead of a normal controller, imagine that your TV Remote was a 3D wand that could detect all your movements, and that you had to use it to control games. Sounds fun. Maybe it will be (if it isn't too hard or for that matter too easy.)










xyz.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't wait for that game to come out, I'm very excited. I have to wait forever though:(.