Cheetah Girls 2

I usually am rather critical of my dad's enjoyment of really cheesy movies. I admit, I am a movie snob. But today I'm going to have to shut up. Today only I have watched Hannah Montana, Cheetah Girls 2, and am currently indulging in one of the funniest Family Guy episodes I have ever seen. I know what you are all thinking, "My how decadent." Gee willickers. Ahhh.... Ewww... Stewie is beating up the dog. But I mean the dog had it coming. He wouldn't give Stewie his money. Hmmm.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why have you submitted to such barbarity :)? You must have tunned into the Disney Channel. Ironicly I was watching that two weeks ago when all my family came into town. I was enswooned with a Simon-Says team competition. Wow! Were they good at taking orders. It will probably be good for their future.

Sara said...

the Family Guy has been a well enjoyed t.v. program for me for quite a few years..and there is a nice thunderstorm outside..so I should probably get off the computer now..

Carl, isn't it way past your bed time? LOL

Matt H said...

oh what decadent, beer-guzzling, jockological proclivities you've been engaged in! =)