Your belated christmas gift is that you get to invent your own title

Most of my creative energy is being sapped by a Creative Writing class (which is excellent). Most of my analytical energy is being sapped by Greek (inductive method = figure it out yourself, wimp). Sometimes life gets busier and more difficult than we like; the whiney dude inside me (blameshifting) pipes up and says "It's not fun anymore." Strangely enough, I'm struggling to write anything else, but that's probably due to over-exposure to Greek.

Here are my classes: Proverbs [2] (online), Greek II [4], Creative Writing [3], Theology VI [3] (Systems and Separations), Senior Theology Seminar (ie ORAL EXAMINATIONS ARGH) [1], Geology [2], Wilderness Ministry Leadership [3]. Really no clue what that last one is going to be about or how tough it will be - all I knew was that it was an easy way to fill 3 needed credits and get a trip on the Appalachian Trail over spring break.

Besides that, I have some minor unofficial extracurricular stuff. A little boxing / exercise in the early morning, sparring once or twice a week, and some piano and guitar in the evenings before I go to sleep. I'm looking forward to loading photos off of my Christmas camera but am squeezed for time - my slow computer makes the whole thing a bit of a process.

I am listening to Contabile for Violoncello and Orchestra OP. 11 by Tchaikovsky, and off to bed; it feels great to have finally gotten a minor update on the blog.

1 comments:

Will said...

Minor update or major: it's still an update!