Currently Listening to... Bob Marley and the Wailers

Bob Marley And The Wailers: Rasta Revolution (1974). I'm not going to pretend to know a thing about reggae. (Because I don't :). But I can tell that this is a great album! The songs mellow me out (which might not be good considering I've been pretty mellow lately), and the rhythms and bright, colorful instrumentation make my bop and sway every now and then. In other news, there is no other news. I've done badly with an online class for two weeks, but the third time is the charm. Of course the little Instant Messenger Devils occassionally whisper "Resistance is futile" but I exorcise them with a little "Souls Almighty", courtesy of Bob Marley.

1 comments:

Will said...

[voice of IM] Message with me...message I say!...I am a distraction you cannot escape...reistance is futile...if you do not give in...you will go to a place where there is weeping and gnashing of HTML code...and no hi-speed internet!