Lavender and Laughter: "These are the Times that Try Men's Souls..."

Here is my sister Elizabeth's post on how our grandparents have influenced us. I wish I was near them right now; they are both heroes to me. Last summer, I was searching for a job and, having had zero luck early on, went out to Iowa for a week to spend time with them. I'm sure that is the most important thing I did all summer; I am so glad for the time I spent with grandma and grandpa, and given any opportunity to see them again I'll take it.

Read more at lavenderandlaughter.blo...

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Grandma still talks about how wonderful it was when you came out for that week. THey loved it.

She's home now! Grandpa cried and cried when he knew she could be home again. He wouldn't let her out of his sight. It was the sweetest thing I have ever seen!

She's doing well. Mom is here taking care of her for a few days. We'll all be home by Friday!

Anonymous said...

hey.
just saying hi.
:)
enjoy the last bit
of your break...
ciao