Ch-ch-ch-changes!

Well it's time to juggle things up slightly. I owe the color scheme to this wonderful blogspot option called "shuffle colors" (=! I'm starting a new adventure in Florida, so this is sort of my way of celebrating new beginnings. (Together with tacky color schemes. I'm celebrating those as well.) Okay everybody, stay tuned because very soon I will be bringing you my new "Get Powerized!" health and exercise program! By the way, if things don't work out in Florida I have figured out a really exciting plan B, let me know what you think:

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

that is hilarious!!!

i want to hear how things are going down there in beautiful sunny florida! seen any 'gators yet? (now that i'm permanently an Iowa gal...i am allowed to use slang such as 'gators and 'coons)

Anonymous said...

hey josh-
i hope things work out for you in florida. sounds like a time.. :)
i'll be in TN for the next 2 or 3ish years..
well let me know how florida is and how you're doing sometime.
ciao~

kiltsandthistles said...

helloooooo????? Did you get eaten by a gator or something? Haven't had an update in awhile! What are you up to, how do you like florida?

Micah said...

josh come back to blogger